The following terms and conditions govern all use of SANDesignz website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (referred as “Website”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by SANDesignz Services, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your SANDesignz.com Account
If you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others. SANDesignz Services may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause SANDesignz Services liability. You must immediately notify SANDesignz Services of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. SANDesignz Services will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Account Users
By submitting text, graphics or photograph for production on this Website, you warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content submitted did not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (a) received permission from your employer to use the Content, or (b) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate POFMA and the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- SANDesignz Services has the right (though not the obligation) to
- refuse any content that, in SANDesignz Services reasonable opinion, violates any SANDesignz Services policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or
- terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, based on SANDesignz Services’ sole discretion. SANDesignz Services will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Copyright Infringement
SANDesignz Services respects the intellectual property rights of others. If it is believed that material submitted to SANDesignz.com violates any copyright, SANDesignz Services reserves the right to refuse the infringing material. SANDesignz Services will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of SANDesignz Services or others. In the case of such termination, Andrew Mason Photography will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to SANDesignz Services.